The Burke Manor Inn wishes to make everyone’s North Carolina travel plans as enjoyable as possible. There are a few policies needed to ensure that your stay at the Inn, a delightful choice for your event or stay, goes smoothly.
- We are a NON-SMOKING Inn. Smoking is prohibited in any of the interior areas and close vicinity of the property. There are designated outside smoking areas.
- Rates during Holidays and Special Area Events are subject to change as well as minimum night stays.
- Some discounts may apply for weekday or extended stays.
- The rate is based on 2 persons per room. A $25.00/night charge for 3rd & 4th persons is applicable.
- Because of the calm and serene environment, The Burke Manor Inn might not be the most suitable venue for children. Prior authorization, from the Burke Manor Management team, is required for anyone wishing to bring children under the age of 8.
- Check-in is after 3:00 pm Monday thru Thursday and after 4:00 pm Friday thru Sunday. Inform us and let us guide you through our late check in process for any check in after 6:00 pm. Check-out is at 11:00 am.
- For the enjoyment of all of our guests, pets are not allowed.
- Gift Certificates available
Reservation & Cancellation Policies
The Burke Manor Inn is located in Gibsonville NC offering eight prestigious Bed and Breakfast guest rooms. There is considerable time and planning required for your stay with us. We work hard to ensure that each detail has been addressed to provide you with an enjoyable and memorable stay during your next vacation or special event.
To continue with these standards, reservations are made as follows:
- We suggest advance reservations
- To guarantee a room, a deposit equaling one night’s rate plus applicable tax is required at the time the reservation is made. This may be charged to any major credit card.
- At check-in, the deposit is applied to the last night’s stay and the balance is due upon arrival at the Inn. We are unable to offer refunds for early departures. A valid credit card is required at check-in.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express gladly accepted. Sorry, no checks.
- We are aware that at times plans can change. If your cancellation is after 48 hours of scheduled arrival you will be responsible for the full payment of the entire reservation. This cancellation period may be extended during holidays and special event times, of which you will be informed of at the time of reservation.
- There is a $25 surcharge for all cancelled reservations.